(Not in any particular order)
1. Running 8.5 miles with la mother at Rockefeller. It was a beautiful fall day and it was nice to get in some mileage together.
2. Dinnering with Amie V at Panera. I hadn’t seen Amie V in forever and I’d never been to Panera before so it made for the perfect occassion! (Hi Amie V if you’re reading! :D)
3. Watching SEARCHING FOR SUGARMAN (and then seeing the story on 60 Minutes!) On Saturday afternoon, la mother and the aunt and I ended up seeing this movie(/documentary) at the Jacob Burns Film Center. It was
4. Reading Pride and Prejudice in bed for an hour or so and then taking a two hour nap. Relaxation at its best.
5. The run I took before reading Pride and Prejudice and before napping. I did my usual/favorite 7 miler, it was pretty gray out, and that made it even more wonderful since that type of weather tends to be my favorite running weather.
6. Sleeping in until noon. I did that on Sunday morning. I haven’t done that since the beginning of the summer.
7. A few phone calls with le copain (who was dearly missed while away from school)
8. A breakfast complete with (homemade) cider donuts and apple cider.
9. A phone call to an eco-vinyl dealer in Canada (/the only eco-vinyl dealer I could find online). I kid you not, I asked for the installation, maintenance, and price information which should be fairly similar wherever you go. The dealer wouldn’t tell me, but told me exactly this: “It’s aaall different in Canada.” LOL WHAT?! … Oh Canadians.
10. A ride back from an amie I worked with this summer. Even though we grabbed dinner quite recently together, it was nice to catch up since we have completely different friend groups at school.